Dr Sarkaw Mohammad Randhawa is Garmiyani Kurdish by descent and was raised in Rawalpindi, Pakistan. She takes a systematic bio-mechanical approach to treating her patients with a great interest in patient education, pain management and restoration of mobility, especially for people with acute and chronic musculoskeletal conditions. She can fluently speak English, Kurdish, Urdu and Hindi.
- Masters in Health Science (Rehabilitation Medicine)
- Bachelor of Chiropractic
- Bachelor Para-Medicine and Emergency Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Rehabilitation
- Postgraduate Certificate in Rehabilitation
- Postgraduate Certificate in Travel Medicine (Refugee and Migrant Health)
Exploring Ambulance Officers’ experiences of chronic low back pain and its treatment.
Boards and Community Service
- Board member of the Chiropractic Board of New Zealand
- Founder and board member of I AM HE(R) Charitable Trust (www.iamher.co.nz)
- Co-founder and board member of Ethnic Business Network
- Board member of South East Kirikiriroa Community Association Incorporated
- Board member of the Immigration Trust
- Committee member of World Federation of Chiropractic Public Health Committee
- Community service, professional actress and model, professional emcee, painting and sketching and creative writing.